Décorer Product Ranges
Ready to ship
We have many items in our shop that are ready to ship. When these areas are ordered, you can expect a delivery time based on the shipping time to your address. (Please see 'deliveries' for further information.)
Made to Order
When viewing a made-to-order style, the production time (prior to dispatch) for the item will be displayed. This is generally between 5 and 10 days though it may often be faster than quoted. If you need an expedited order, please get in touch.
Items in the Décorer Originals collection are all one of a kind pieces. As such they are ready to ship when ordered.
You may see something in our range that you would like in a different colour, or fabric, or maybe a bit bigger or smaller, or possibly a different fixing or clasp. If you would like to get in touch with your brief we can make an item to your exact specification. We can source new materials and fabrics and we can even buy items sourced or provided by the customer. This could be a lovely opportunity to use a piece of fabric or clothing that has particular sentimental meaning for you.
The bespoke process takes between 3-6 weeks depending on the design complexity, sourcing of materials and the size of the order so do plan ahead – we will always do our best to rush urgent orders through, but please understand that this isn't always possible!
The Process for Bespoke Commissions
From your initial enquiry, we will book you in for a telephone consultation where we will discuss your vision and what you would like to achieve and the time frames required.
After the consultation and any follow up questions, we will provide you with our suggestion. This will include a written description of our design ideas along with the quote for the design and creation of your bespoke pieces and estimated time for completion of the order.
If you would like to proceed with our proposal we will provide you with a web link to your private order, for you to purchase online.
Once the payment has been received, we will get busy creating your ‘individual as you are’ accessories.
We will carefully pack your order and dispatch within the agreed timescales.
General Terms and Conditions of use
- This website and all its contents are copyright protected. Please respect our work, any infringement may be pursued.
- Décorer may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice.
- Every effort has been made to ensure our photographs provide a good colour representation of our products, however the colours may look different on different monitors. We recommend ordering a fabric swatch sample (refundable on order) if you are unsure.
- Fabric colours may also change from batch to batch so a repeat order might vary in shade to a previous one.
- Shoes used in photographs on the site are for display purposes only and not part of the sale. This also applies to any hand and head mannequins used.
- All measurements are approximate. Please allow a 5mm degree of tolerance on hand made items.
- Unless otherwise stated, measurements provided will be from the widest point.
If any part of your order is faulty, you can exchange or return your item within 14 days of receipt. Please email email@example.com, putting 'returns' in the subject header to request your return or exchange.
If you have simply changed your mind about an order or it is not as you were expecting, we can will arrange a refund or exchange provided it is not a made to order or bespoke commission piece.
If it is a bespoke or made to order piece, please get in touch, but refunds for return or cancellation of these orders will be solely at our discretion.
Please make sure any items returned are in unused condition and in their original presentation packaging, and include the original invoice. The customer is responsible for the item until it is received by us, so we recommend that a trusted delivery service is used.
Unless faulty or damaged, earrings and jewellery sets that include earrings, cannot be returned for hygiene reasons.